Bonaire video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dfx

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
First time out with my new (old) Canon camcorder. Still learning but managed to get some nice shots. Lost the close-up lens on a dive early on so couldn't use it. Rental truck did not get vandalized.

[video=youtube;Omch4H79zsM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omch4H79zsM[/video]

Me too.

My my first trip with the GoPro. I can't wait.

Thanks - very sweet. Makes me long to be there again even though I was just there last November. Which site is that? I don't recognize the entry.

Nice, but I could only watch the first five minutes because work beckons. Looking forward to watching it all on the big screen when I get home.

You did get some great shots. I particularly liked the two drumfish.
I recognize the overturned boat as being on Habitat house reef. The shore entry site escaped me.

Thanks for sharing

Thanks - very sweet. Makes me long to be there again even though I was just there last November. Which site is that? I don't recognize the entry.
Alice in Wonderland. Only one where I filmed the entry. The other clips are from all over the island.

Back
Top Bottom