Bonaire Trip Report June 20-July 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laurelgsc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey everyone, I finally got around to posting my trip report and pictures to my blog. SCUBA CHICK. Make sure you click on the photos tap at the top to look at my pictures. It was an awesome trip. My dive buddy and I stayed at the Golden Reef Inn. Sorry we missed you Liz, hopefully Titus and I will be back in January on my break from school. The best dive we did all week was Lac Cai with Bart from Wannadive. We saw 7-8 turtles and a few schools of Eagle Ray. You know you are spoiled when you look over and say something like, oh it's just another Eagle Ray. :crafty:

Laurel,

So sorry we missed you too...we will definitely see you in January! Hopefully we will be able to get a dive in with you all!

Liz

Great trip report! What were the water temps like?

Water temps averaged between 78 and 80. I dove in a skin all week except on night dives where I dove in my 3 mil.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom