Bonaire Trip - 2nd half of '08.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I am looking for atleast 1 CCR diver to join me in going to Bonaire towards the later part of '08. My MOD1 will be complete in the spring if not sooner so this would be my first CCR trip. I plan on getting a lot of hours on the unit after training.

Ideally I am looking for someone who is just getting started out like me and loves reef diving. I am very familar with Bonaire and the majority of the dive sites there. This would be the perfect place to utilize the benefits of CCR's while remaining well within our limits as newbies.

No matter if it's Feb or June...if you find this thread and it interests you...let me know.

Jason

Hey jepuskar,

We have a store trip going from Aug 2 -9th, 2008 and am looking at go on our trip.

Unfortunately it depends on how many of my staff will go, whether I make it. (I'm a good boss... I give staff the first option!)

I'll keep ya posted If I make it, hopefully I'll be diving a new Hollis Prism 2.

Hi,

My MOD1 will be complete in the spring if not sooner so this would be my first CCR trip. I plan on getting a lot of hours on the unit after training.

What!!!!?????

You mean actually bought/got one at last????

How did I miss that???? :popcorn:

Actually, I had one all lined up, waited for my bonus from work... but then something unexpected came up just yesterday. So I havent bought one yet. :(

Not sure when I'll be able to get it now. Being an adult sucks sometimes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom