Bonaire starting to reopen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The restrictions are still pretty strong. For example, even from the countries that are now permitted, you need to have a negative Covid test within 72h of departure for the island. We can't even GET a test result within 72h here. See for example, Quarantaine voorbij; meeste mensen morgen naar huis Nieuws | Bonaire.Nu.

Our turn around time was 24 hours but now with more places doing open testing it’s gone to 48 hours and sometimes 72. I hope as things settle it will move back toward 24.

I'm hearing the first part of September for the US being able to enter Bonaire. Cutting our trip close as we are scheduled for the second week in September.

I'm hearing the first part of September for the US being able to enter Bonaire. Cutting our trip close as we are scheduled for the second week in September.
If true that would be a good excuse for me to take a birthday vacation there then. Heck, I'll go whenever they reopen. Pretty much the best place to dive while social distancing.

Where are you hearing that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom