Bonaire Sept. 14-21 last minute

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dcguy01

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am an instructor going with a small group of about 10 to Bonaire Sept. 14-21. Bonaire is a small island in the carribean rated number one for the best shore diving. I reserved a 2 bedroom condo at Sand Dollar Resort which can accommodate up to 4 people.

We have 2 males already but could still add one or two people to the condo. The setup is one bedroom with 2 twin beds and the other bedroom has a king/queen bed with private bath. The bedroom with queen bed can accommodate a single or double. A single male could be added to share the twin bedroom and one of the two current males could take the single bedroom. Rates are around $600-800 per scuba diver depending on single or double occupancy. Scuba diving costs are included with free nitrox and one truck for the condo. A non-diver could also go and rates would be less.

The dive package includes one truck for the condo and unlimited nitrox but no boat dives. The house reef Bari is quite good with over 300 species of fish identified. There are also no meals included but there are many food options and grocery store nearby.

Since I am an instructor, I can provide check-out certification dives and some advanced dive training opportunities. If interested, please reply with a message to me ASAP.

http://www.sanddollarbonaire.com

If the last minute fares are scaring you, if you can get to either Aruba or Curacao, there are some connecting flights which can get you over to Bonaire. This is a great trip because it's a small experienced group, always good conditions in Bonaire, with two instructors who would be glad to help out fellow divers.

Info Bonaire - Airline Information and Connections

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom