Bonaire Sat. to Weds.?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mbb97fxdwg

Reaction score
Mornin' Dive Travel Gurus,
I have a ?????????. I have heard rumor that it is posssible to extend a Bonaire trip past the normal SAT. only flights by puddle jumping to the "A" or "C" islands mid week and flying from there. We will be flying out of BWI. What is Your exp. on this and how much $$$$$ additional is it usually in flight costs??? Also, does Buddy even offer partial weeks on "drive and dive packages"???? I am not looking for a exact quote here but just some info. thx.

MBB

We always go to Bonaire Wednesday to Wednesday, cheaper and much much less hassle at the airports. From BWI, catch an early flight to Miami, then the 11:30AM AA flight to Curacao, then Divi Divi to Bonaire ($90 r/t every 50 minutes). You can be there by 4:00PM. Leave at 10:00AM for the 3:00PM flight Curacao to Miami, home by 11:00PM.

Airjamacia goes thursday to thursday...and sat to sat to curacao

Our normal Bonaire route is through Aruba, since there is not direct flight from Charlotte to Bonaire or Curacao. We then fly DAE from Aruba to Bonaire. This is a commmon route taken to and from Bonaire.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom