Bonaire Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stu_in_fl

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
newly land-locked in Cinci-freaking-natti
# of dives
a couple of pics from Bonaire last week:

webIMG_5828.jpg

webIMG_5838.jpg

webIMG_5464.jpg

webIMG_5937.jpg

they are pretty good, those pictures! Looks like it's not the first time you use an u/w camera!! Here are the pictures from our (currently ongoing) trip: Index of: /bonaire

Bonaire rocks (except for too many mosquitos!)

-Ole

Loved the pics and love Bon.

Vanessar

they are pretty good, those pictures! Looks like it's not the first time you use an u/w camera!! Here are the pictures from our (currently ongoing) trip: Index of: /bonaire

Bonaire rocks (except for too many mosquitos!)

-Ole

Wow last time we were there no mosquitos. I always thought the constant breeze kept it pest free

Those are really nice pics. The Spotted Eagle Ray is magnificent. And getting the yawn is just darn lucky.

thanks for the comments !

- yeah, the Spotted Eagle Rays are amazing - so graceful - last time I only saw one and it was a long way off, this time I saw 6, 3 of which were really close - saw them hunting, feeding and swimming ...and finally got the Bonaire Frogfish experience (found 2 this trip after being skunked last time)

had less bugs this time than when we went in March (although used a bit of bug spray each morning)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom