Bonaire Last Minute Special W/ DIRECT Airfare!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
STAY, DIVE AND DRIVE SPECIAL
INCLUDES AIRFARE FROM NEWARK VIA CONTINENTAL
DIRECT - NON/STOP
STARTING AT $1,100.00 PER PERSON

THIS IS A LAST MINUTE DEAL THAT WE GOT! BOOK WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK!

VALID FOR FLIGHTS:
LIBERTY NEWARK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, NEWARK, NJ
CO1553 11:55PM AVAILABLE DEPARTURE DATES: JAN 20 OR 27, 2007
ARRIVE BONAIRE 5:40 AM +1 DAY

FLAMINGO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, BONAIRE, NA
CO1556 7:00 AM AVAILABLE DEPARTURE DATES JAN 28 OR FEB 4, 2007
ARRIVERS LIBERTY NEWARK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT 10:45 AM

STAY, DIVE & DRIVE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:

ACCOMMODATIONS AT THE GOLDEN REEF INN, CHOICE OF A STUDIO OR 1 BEDROOM CONDO APARTMENT, DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY, GOVERNMENT ROOM TAXES, DAILY CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST, AIRPORT MEET AND GREET WITH TRANSFERS IF NECESSARY, UNLIMITED SHORE DIVING PACKAGE INCLUDING WEIGHTS, WEIGHT BELTS, TANKS, AIR AND TAXES AND A DOUBLE CAB PICK UP WITH CLOTH SEATS, AIR CONDITIONING SUITABLE FOR DIVING INCLUDING CDW INSURANCE AND TAXES AND RT AIRFARE ABOARD CONTINENTAL AIRLINES FROM EWR-BON-EWR INCLUDING US TAXES AND SURCHARGES.

Based on double occupancy. Bonaire Marine Park Tag and Departure Tax not included. Offer can expire anytime after 7 days of posting due depending on airline availability and pricing.

One Week: $1,100.00 Diver
$ 999.00 Non-diver staying with diver
Two Week: $1,600.00 Diver
$1,499.00 Non-diver staying with diver

Nitrox and gear rental and non-diving activites also available, please email for pricing and availability!

Thanks!

And out of Chicago

Liz,

I am interested but would need to fly out of either Boston (airport code BOS) or Providence, RI (PVD). I could fly out on Jan 25 or 26 and return in 6 (not 7) days. I wonder if you could give me a quote on the package with this itinerary. Also, how much is the Bonaire Marine Park Tag and Departure Tax fee?
Thanks. Z. Orban

Back
Top Bottom