Bonaire Jul 25 to Aug 1, 08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I rented a 3 bedroom bungalow in Bonaire for Jul 25 with checkout Aug 1st. Just had a room cancellation due to a late work related conflict. The bungalow has a full kitchen, private gear rinse tubs and hang racks. I'm splitting costs evenly between rooms. Room cost is 399 for room, includes service charges and taxes. We are splitting truck rental of 315, 3 ways between rooms, includes taxes and insurance. Diving for unlimited shore diving is 105 per diver includes tanks, weights, nitrox free. So room charge with diving, and truck rental share would be 609 for one diver add 105 to diving if bringing a buddy.The rooms have twin beds, so if you want to bring buddy and split room costs thats enitrely up to you. I stayed at this location last year and found bungalows well kept and very clean. Airfare is whatever you can arrange from your location... If you are interested and would like more info, or links to where we will be staying, feel free to ask.. We are really looking forward to this trip and some great diving ! Currently there are three of us going in two rooms. You can email me at regisiv@yahoo.com Regis

Welcome to the board.
Don't need the room, already going to be on island but if by chance your coming to the monday night BBQ at Goldern Reef Inn, be sure to say hello.

Hey guys, I am the one who had to change dates and will be going a couple of weeks earliers. Jump on this deal. I switched jobs and had to change dates due to a conflict. Everything is set up and ready to go and I made arrangements with the same place for bungalow rental after investigating this. MUCH cheaper than the resorts if a couple takes the room as the price is PER ROOM, not per person. GREAT deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom