Bonaire Group Trip March 12-19, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

webdiver

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Bonaire Group Trip March 12-19, 2006 - Departs Toronto - Based on double accommodation, includes return airfare, 4 door pickup truck including taxes and insurance*, daily breakfast, unlimited shore diving, 6 single boat dives, Monday night Krioyo dinner with band - diving and accommodations through Wannadive and Golden Reef Inn. This will be a great trip. Only 24 spots total available - CDN$1995.

See http://www.scuba2000.com/pdf_forms/bonaire.pdf

Questions can be directed to myself at bonaire "at" cadns.ca or to dive "at" scuba2000.com (of course, replace the "at" with the @ symbol).

The PDF of the order/deposit form is attached.
* per 4 people

BTW, the $1995 is $CDN which is approximately right now, USD$1719. For those in the US who might be considering this trip, most hotels near the Toronto Airport have the fly and stay packages, where you stay one night and can leave your car for up to 2 weeks in their parking garage. For more info you can PM me, or even give me a quick call at 905 429 8322 (cell).

Back
Top Bottom