Bonaire Covid testing centers, returning to states

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Murphy in NC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Has anyone returned home recently and if so who did they use for the test.

Should have scheduled however I have been underwater and now scrambling

covidtestbonaire.com, $35/antigen test. cheapest on the island. easy to schedule via email. Juni is very nice, gentle, and efficient.

its right across from the airport, you probably see the signs as you drive by each day.

just got used them last week to get back to usa, since bonaire/delta wouldn't allow me to use the abbott binaxx DIY/webcam proctored antigen tests to get on the plane. USA allows it, but Delta check in at bonaire flamingo airport won't allow it (don't know if AA ground crew in bonaire will allow DIY Abbott binaxx). I used abbott binax diy to get out of turks and back to usa 2 months ago

covidtestbonaire.com, $35/antigen test. cheapest on the island. easy to schedule via email. Juni is very nice, gentle, and efficient.

its right across from the airport, you probably see the signs as you drive by each day.

just got used them last week to get back to usa, since bonaire/delta wouldn't allow me to use the abbott binaxx DIY/webcam proctored antigen tests to get on the plane. USA allows it, but Delta check in at bonaire flamingo airport won't allow it (don't know if AA ground crew in bonaire will allow DIY Abbott binaxx). I used abbott binax diy to get out of turks and back to usa 2 months ago

Thanks!

I was emailing him at 5:00 AM, he responded and got us in !

Also Bon Bini, across from Eddy’s (Sand Dollar)

Bon Bida Bonaire is across from Eddys. Just used their online appointment portal to schedule our antigen test for Saturday return. Which brings home the fact our time on Bonaire is almost over.

Bon Bini will actually come to YOU if you're at Buddy Dive. Our group of four simply walked up to the balcony over the front office, they administered the tests in a very professional manner, and we had the PDF results via email in a few hours. Buddy Dive handled the scheduling and everything.

Back
Top Bottom