Bodytec Dual layer underwear info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tamas

Contributor
Reaction score
So, has anyone ever seen these things? Dove them? Essentially no details/review on the web about this underwear - does have anyone have any real time data?

Also, sizing, how do you select a size when there is no sizing chart?

I am looking for the same answers. I have Santi Elite(similar to the D7 PRO) and I am looking for some undergarment. Was looking at the waterproof dual layer since I can get a good deal from a local shop but I am not sure if its enough for the low 50F water here.

Based on the specs, at 520g it should be more than sufficient. The ever popular Fourth Element Arctic is 400g and many people are very happy with them.
But I am very reluctant on buying it sight unseen even if its a good price

good morning. I just did my first two dives in a D10 wearing bodytec single layer and Meshtec tops and bottoms. water temp was 39 degrees. first dive was 40 min. and the second was 36 min. I was also wearing the ultima glove system. I stayed nice and toasty warm. the meshtec lets you dive with a slight squeeeze on the suit without compressing the undergarment. it is warmer than dual layer bodytec alone. Great product, you wont be dissapointed.
I used the size of my drysuit for sizing. DIVE SAFE!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom