Bodacious Butterflyfish of Hawai'i - REEF Fishinar 2/21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nwscubamom

Contributor
Reaction score
Fish Geek #1: Have you ever seen a Butterfly cry?
Fish Geek #2: No, but I've seen a moth bawl!

Got a computer or iPad and an internet connection? Got an hour to spare Thursday evening? Feel like having some fun and learning a little something too? Then hop online for our interactive "Fishinar" on the Butterflyfish of Hawai'i. Participate as little or as much as you like.

Instructor Heather George will give you all sorts of fun "ID Clues" to help you figure out which butterflyfish is which.

THIS Thursday Feb 21st - at 5pm Hawai'i time, or 7pm Pacific coast time.

And it's FREE!

We will be featuring many photos of Hawaiian marine life photographers Keoki Stender and Bill Stohler in the class. If you're familiar with them - they've got top notch photos!

REEF Fishinars are free, fun, interactive online webinars that teach fish ID. Whether you dive locally or in other parts of the world, you'll find Fishinars on the schedule that are bound to tickle your fancy. Come to as many as you like!

Register here: REEF Webinars / Fishinars | Reef Environmental Education Foundation (REEF)

[Note: If you use an iPad, you won't be able to use a few of the features on the control panel for the webinar, so whenever possible, use a PC or a Mac. But you WILL be able to watch and listen, just not raise your hand or participate in polls or typing in comments/questions.]

Back
Top Bottom