Boca Slagbaai cliff jump

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jersey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My nephew is asking about cliffs to jump off. I know there is one at Boca Slagbaai, anyone ever jump? How high is it and how deep is the water? Oil Slick is another possibility. Any others?

Those are the only two that come to mind, I’ve done oil slick leap many times, only heard of the other.

. I know there is one at Boca Slagbaai
Here is a youtube video of a number of people doing the popular one at Boca Slagbaai.
I've done it a handful of times and it's pretty safe. Water is plenty deep and I don't recall ever getting close to touching anything. As you're facing the buildings just follow the path around the to the left side of the bay area. Enjoy!

Thank you SaltH2OWannabe! That's the one. The boyz are all psyched, I think I'll stay below with a GoPro and play safety swimmer. A giant stride from a dock is high enough for me. As I've gotten older I like my bones intact and heights were never my thing.

Back
Top Bottom