Boat shopping for Lake Erie / Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SentinelAce

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I want to start off by saying I know nothing about boats. I am looking for the following recommendations on what I want in a boat.

1.) I want to be able to sleep on the boat with 2-4 people
2.) I want to be able to dive off the boat
3.) I want to be able to fish off the boat, and maybe tube as well.

I think this is pretty basic. I would also keep the boat at the marina and dock it. My goal is to make this my get away place. I want something reliable without killing my wallet. I do not want to buy a new boat for my first boat. Thoughts?

If not killing your wallet and sleeping 4 people on the boat is important to you, you are going to have to get used to very close relationships/group sex. Inexpensive and big enough for 4 people only happens on sunken boats.

Michael

If not killing your wallet and sleeping 4 people on the boat is important to you, you are going to have to get used to very close relationships/group sex. Inexpensive and big enough for 4 people only happens on sunken boats.

Michael

Okay two people or a cubby is fine. I was looking at a 89 for $15k which is about my budget. I just don't know what I am doing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom