Boat dive 7/24 AM and shore dive PM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey guys!! Since I've been out of the water forever, and I have to fly this weekend, next weekend will finally be the time to get some good diving in!
phree337 (Lee) is coming down from Jacksonville, and we'll be doing a two-tank dive with Parrot Island charters out of Ft. Lauderdale. When I made reservations today, they had plenty of space left. Two reef dives are planned, they charge $45 plus tank rentals if needed. Pulls out at 9:00 am.
Their number is 954-942-7333. Website: Parrot Island
I let them know some Scubaboard people may be joining, just specify that you're in the Scubaboard group with Krista.

Then, after lunch we hope to get a few beach dives in. LBTS, Hollywood, we're open-minded. Possibly the Yellow Brick Road (Jenny...??)..... or, Scubaguy and babe, I see you're planning time at Deerfield--want to stay the whole day?
Anyone else care to join up--AM or PM?

Beach diving sounds good!

Maybe have this thread for the boat dive and the other thread for the beach diving..

Have to pass on both trips. Going up north for a week and have a ton of things to do.

Have fun and dive safely....

Joe

Hey, thanks for putting this together Krista! I look forward to diving with you again!

I see there are a few other get-togethers this weekend also--I'm sure we can get a full day of diving in with some other ScubaBoarders somewhere...

Do you mind if I, a newly certified diver, tag along???

You're more than welcome to dive with us... call Parrot Island and get signed up! :)

Had a great couple of dive with Capt'n Jerry and crew on Parrot Island this weekend. We did a couple of reefs off Pompano - Turtle Ledge and the Sanctuary. Lots of life, including trumpet and cornetfish, a spotted moray, and the first site lived up to it's name resulting with an up close and personal with a hawksbill.

Nice to meet two new folks - Lee (phree337) and Alli (Blondey). And Krista as always it was a pleasure.

A few shots from the dives can be found here.

5097smallIMG_3569a.JPG

Marc

Nice shots Marc. Looks like a good dive to me! glad ya'll had fun!

Krista, Marc and Alli... Thanks for the dives--I enjoyed them both. The turtle was an excellent surprise!! Hope you enjoyed your first dives post cert. Alli! Look forward to diving with you all again..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom