Blueforce One Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't been myself, but I believe it's a Spanish-owned company (with a twin boat operating in the Red Sea) and they cater primarily to Spanish divers.

I’m late to this, but thought I’d add to it for posterity. I was on Blue Force One two years ago for their southern itinerary. They are Spanish and maybe 2/3 of the guests were from Spain. Beautiful boat, good food, very communicative leading up to the trip and smooth arrival and departure.

However, IMO a subpar dive operation—dive guides didn’t know the local currents or sites all that well, briefings were vague, different groups ended up in different locations, and they seemed more interested in hanging out with the guests between dives than leading the dives. We had a couple of sites where we spent half the time fighting up current to get to wherever we were supposed to be, when a smarter drop location would have made all the difference. It was all very laissez faire. If the diving op had been better, I would 100% recommend, but it’s a deal breaker for me. I’d rather have an old boat and mediocre food if it meant the diving op was world-class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom