Wanted Bluefin Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bvanant

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Yes I know it is not a photo housing but a video housing. Anyone out there with a L&M bluefin for the Sony Cx550 gathering dust let me know. I am in the market for a backup version for my wife
Cheers
BVA

Shannon still has his Bluefin, but it was the G20 for a Canon. Too bad it wouldn't work... it just sits in his closet!! Say Hi to Nannette for me!!!
Hi, Is this housing from Shannon still in his closet? i'm possibly interested as backup system for my Bluefin

I have a bluefin housing for a sony cx550 I'm willing to sell.

Mine is for Sony only.

What about autofocus? that is why it's hard to give up my Bluefin, so easy shooting...

Yeah, the bluefin is easy shooting. I miss that part. I now shoot manual focus. The improvement in image quality and 4k60p are worth it in my opinion. But I definitely miss the ease of the bluefin and the internal flip diopter to have wide and macro capabilities at the same time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom