Blue Tang Inn?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darcey

Contributor
Reaction score
My boyfriend are going diving in Belize in March and we're staying at the Blue Tang Inn and are doing our diving with Reef Adventures (formerly known as Hustler). Has anyone ever stayed at the Blue Tang? If so....how was it? My boyfriend has been to Belize but has never stayed at the Blue Tang so we're got ideas of what to do on the day we don't dive before we leave but any and all suggestions are welcome!

Fantastic! I couldn't ask for a better review. All of my questions (thus far!) have been answered! I'll be sure to ask if I have anymore though! THANKS!

Darcy,
you will enjoy the BlueTang Inn, it is quite nice and small located on the north end of town walking distance to everything. As for you day off there are several day trips to the mailnland, you leave around 8 am and get back in the late afternoon, for example cave tubing and zip lining or cave tubing and the zoo, you can also go see the ruins, you just have to ask the front desk person and they will set everything up for you.
Enjoy your diving

Back
Top Bottom