Blue Hole Trip from Denver...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm already ready to get into some better diving and vis even if I just got back from FL. MAYBE, I'll find some diving dry BUT...

ROADTRIP TO THE HOLE ANYONE??

I think I've found a few people to go.. However, My truck at this point will BURN $200 in gas just to go down and back!

I can take four divers WITH ALL the gear they would ever dream of taking!

So I figure, it's about a $75-125 trip depending upon where we stay. In any event, I'm looking for three divers who are interested in hitting the hole in the next month. Diving is the only objective, and I'm thinking 10 dives over 2.5 days.

I'm going dry... sigh... And Perch Lake or other spots are definately not out of the question.

In any event, I think we would leave Friday Morning (early), or Thursday evening, stay Fri, and Sat, and just dive.

Thursday is IMO better as diving the Hole Friday would be MUCH better than SAT as we would avoid the crowds at least on Friday.

If anyone is interested, let me know. Dates TBD, but in the next month or two.

RonFrank:
I'm already ready to get into some better diving and vis even if I just got back from FL. MAYBE, I'll find some diving dry BUT...

ROADTRIP TO THE HOLE ANYONE??

I think I've found a few people to go.. However, My truck at this point will BURN $200 in gas just to go down and back!

I can take four divers WITH ALL the gear they would ever dream of taking!

So I figure, it's about a $75-125 trip depending upon where we stay. In any event, I'm looking for three divers who are interested in hitting the hole in the next month. Diving is the only objective, and I'm thinking 10 dives over 2.5 days.

I'm going dry... sigh... And Perch Lake or other spots are definately not out of the question.

In any event, I think we would leave Friday Morning (early), or Thursday evening, stay Fri, and Sat, and just dive.

Thursday is IMO better as diving the Hole Friday would be MUCH better than SAT as we would avoid the crowds at least on Friday.

If anyone is interested, let me know. Dates TBD, but in the next month or two.

Hey Ron,
If you weren't planning in early October, we would probably come down from Santa Fe and join you. Sadly we'll be out of town the first part of the month in SE Florida diving. If you were looking in later Oct. Let me know we could possibly join you all! :D
Lisa

Let me know what dates you are thinking about. I would be interested in October or November, September is pretty much booked up.

Depending upon the dates, etc., I may be able to do it. Let's keep talking.

John

Looks like you've got a winner here. I believe I can get away.

Make it mid to late November and I can go; some weekend after 11/13 (NASCAR is in Phoenix).

Roak

Back
Top Bottom