Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, NM this past weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robint:
here are a few pics I took this weekend. Vis was mucky but it seems to always be that way anymore.

robint
Good pictures Robin! The best time to go is Wednesday or Thursday. Absolutely beautiful. You can see the leaves on trees from at least 60' down.

Looks like the crawdads are back in cycle.

Hey it's great to see other NM divers on this site! I am still what you might call a newbie to diving. Just completed OW at Blue Hole the end of July. Would be neat to get to know other NM divers besides my husband and sister in-law. :D

mushymom:
Hey it's great to see other NM divers on this site! I am still what you might call a newbie to diving. Just completed OW at Blue Hole the end of July. Would be neat to get to know other NM divers besides my husband and sister in-law. :D
Cool! I'm over there (it seems like) all the time. Give me a heads up the next time your planning to dive, and see if it works out!!

Who did you do your cert class with?

ABQdiver:
Cool! I'm over there (it seems like) all the time. Give me a heads up the next time your planning to dive, and see if it works out!!

Who did you do your cert class with?

Hi Kevin! Yes we'll let you know when we next head over there. Our gear is currently being serviced before our vacation in Fl. As we are borrowing my brother's gear for our trip we plan to go over and do an orientation dive. Will try to let you know when. would be nice to meet another SB'er in person! :D
Did my cert through Larry Kehoe here in SFe, Padi instructor and teaches here at the Community College. Had a great time! :D

Back
Top Bottom