Blue Hole in Feb.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Is anyone going down to the Hole next weekend, the 19th and 20th of feb.? If you are, stop by the Odyssey diving trailer & awning, and ask for Rick, and say hi. I will be the white haired guy with the do rag, and the big green frog :froze: hanging on my tank.
Thanks, Rick

Rickster:
Is anyone going down to the Hole next weekend, the 19th and 20th of feb.? If you are, stop by the Odyssey diving trailer & awning, and ask for Rick, and say hi. I will be the white haired guy with the do rag, and the big green frog :froze: hanging on my tank.
Thanks, Rick
So you're with Odyssey! Cool, I see them there all the time. I dive with NM Scuba Center here in Albuquerque and usually out helping with classes every other month. The "off months" we go just to stay wet.

See if I can make it out and say yo!! :wazzup:

Tell Jess & Kathy that Roger Oakey says hi -- haven't talked to them in a couple years.

Roak

ABQdiver:
So you're with Odyssey! Cool, I see them there all the time. I dive with NM Scuba Center here in Albuquerque and usually out helping with classes every other month. The "off months" we go just to stay wet.

Yea, we go down there once a month. Wished we lived closer, we could go more often. Your schedule at NMSC must be like ours, we seem to go the same weekends, cool. Thanks, Rick

roakey:
Tell Jess & Kathy that Roger Oakey says hi -- haven't talked to them in a couple years.

Roak

Great, I'll be going over to Odyssey, this afternoon. I'll tell them hi for you.
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom