Blue Heron Bridge, Sunday morning, November 16, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On my way out the door! See ya'll soon!
Red Pontiac Sunfire, big dent in Left front, Me, short, black neoprene, steel 80's, dee rag.

Just got home and we are exhausted...long drive. Pixie and I had a blast and were real happy to finally meet all of you FTF. It was great fun, all except for the frigid temps after the dive. Let's do it again when it warms up.
If anyone got good pics or video, please post them so we can all enjoy and relive the dive. Thank you all for coming ...I hope everyone had as much fun as we did.
Next time we kayak dive in Fort Lauderdale.

Second time really using this camera so excuse the pics. Had a great time, nice meeting everyone today.

PICT0004Small.jpg

PICT0015Small.jpg

PICT0012Small.jpg

PICT0019Small.jpg

PICT0020Small.jpg

PICT0023Small.jpg

PICT0025Small.jpg

PICT0036Small.jpg

PICT0037Small.jpg

PICT0047Small.jpg

PICT0053Small.jpg

PICT0056Small.jpg

PICT0061Small.jpg

PICT0065Small.jpg

PICT0068Small.jpg

PICT0073Small.jpg

Excellent Pics. I also had a great time there and at lunch as well. Who else has pictures?

Great pics Gooch. I will share with my daughter. She did not believe me when I said there was an Eagle Ray out there today.

Sorry I missed lunch all. Made it to the bar and got a call to pick something up at the surf comp at Carlin.

BTW - The police found a piece of dive equipment in the ladies bathroom. I am not sure it was one of our group, but I thought I would mention it. I think it was a computer.

I had SUCH a great time, great dive, great to see people I already knew and finally meet more who I only knew online, and lunch was great! I so love ScubaBoard buddies!!!!

GOOCH! We were dive buds and I never say that eagle ray! Darn! I was too busy picking up trash, I guess. :shakehead:

So here is my idea, next spring (when it is WARMER) let's plan ScubaBoard Invades The Bridge, plan it for a Sunday when high tide is around 10 a.m.-ish and have a cookout afterward! Who's in? :blinking:

BTW - The police found a piece of dive equipment in the ladies bathroom. I am not sure it was one of our group, but I thought I would mention it. I think it was a computer.

Compass. Wrist mount. It was marked, buit writting was unclear.

I had SUCH a great time, great dive, great to see people I already knew and finally meet more who I only knew online, and lunch was great! I so love ScubaBoard buddies!!!!

GOOCH! We were dive buds and I never say that eagle ray! Darn! I was too busy picking up trash, I guess. :shakehead:

So here is my idea, next spring (when it is WARMER) let's plan ScubaBoard Invades The Bridge, plan it for a Sunday when high tide is around 10 a.m.-ish and have a cookout afterward! Who's in? :blinking:

.in..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom