Blue Heron Bridge; passing through and could use some help Sunday...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lsorenson

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey guys...

North Carolina guy at this end working my way up from Key West and heading home...

I would really love to dive the BHB this Sunday (Jan 6th) if someone would not mind showing me around. No camera on this trip as its truly just a trip to enjoy diving! Don't mind spotting but I will not be holding up anyone either. High Tide looks to be @ 3PM if I am reading it properly!

If your going to be out that morning or looking for a buddy, I would really appreciate someone holding their hand up and saying; Yea, I'll take ya!!!

My access is a bit limited to the internet or my cell is 828-446-4285 but its long distance but will check back tomorrow to see if anyone has volunteered!!! :)

Many thanks, lee

---------- Post added January 5th, 2013 at 02:19 PM ----------

Really...? I'm hurt! :wink:

Post in the Blue Heron Bridge Trolls thread next time and you'll have better luck. I didn't go out today but I'm sure a lot of others did.

Thanks Mike for the heads up... I was a little concerned if I posted within the thread, it would just get lost but then again maybe not! A wonderful young lady called me the night before and offered to give me the grand tour. She was running a bit late so I took off on my own after seeing how the other divers were approaching the dive. I had a blast and ended up finding her following the dive...

Joy, if you see this; I really do appreciate you taking the time to call and line up the dive... A good heart is a wonderful trait to possess!!!

Be safe, lee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom