Blue Divers / Palm Studios Bonaire??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefseal

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with them? Good, Bad? Looking to go spring/early summer for week. Interested in trip on cheap. Stay, Dive and drive package. (unlimited air)

No more than $1000 week for room, air and car (for two)

Any ideas on others woudl be appreciated.

Haven't been there myself but a friend of mine was a few years ago. They did the shore diving package and were very satisfied. I'm also thinking of going there mid of February because they have very good packages (USD 69 for 2 persons, USD 59 for 4 persons stay, dive and drive).

The Yachtclub apartments are very reasonable and are in a great location just across the road from Harbor Village and maybe a half mile from Sanddollar, Buddys, Capt Dons (north of Kralendijk). They have studios for $65 a night and one bedrooms for $72. They have fully stocked kitchens with big frigs and stoves with enough cookware and utensils to cook for the whole week. They also add on a truck rental for about $208 a week extra.

You can combine this with Bonaire Dive and Adventure (Sanddollar) who is running a special on unlimited nitrox tanks for the week at $105 and has one of the best house reefs on the island (Bari) which has had more species spotted there than any other dive site in the Caribbean and get a really outstanding value for around the $1000 budget you indicated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom