Blue Angle shop manager...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
...Hey! Who's managing the dive shop now?

Opal had it for a while after Victor left, but I heard she quit and then came back to work, but didn't hear if she was just DMing (is that a word) or back running ops.

Gracias!!

I believe it's Tony, he started in Oct of 2007, Jeanie helps him out when she's on the Island. I just came back the first week of Feb. no sign of Opal, although I heard she is around. 44 days and counting to COZ!!

Yup, just got back from Coz using Blue Angel... Tony and Jeannie, both were great. Jeannie will answer emails very timely and we had a nice conversation with her while we were down there.

Yeah Jeannie is sweet, she has always been very good about handling business in a prompt manner.

Thanks for the reply guys,

Just counted it up!!!!! 46 days out myself!!

Does anyone know if Catherine come back to work? or did she decide to become a full-time mommy?

That's weird. Here's an email I got from Jeannie on my trip in December:

"Just let Pony at the dive shop know how many nitrox you need - he does have to order them the day before - as they are not letting us keep any full tanks (spares) on hand any longer"

Pony/Tony...whatever...(maybe Jeannie made a typo and I just assumed that was his name! Heh!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom