Blackbeard's April 19th to 25th. Anyone Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lanshark

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well, I'm all booked for another Blackbeard's trip April 19th to the 25th. There's at least two boats going out that week as far as I know (one is apparently booked for dieter's and has no alcohol for after the days diving is done). I'm on the regular boat (Regular meals plus drinks).

My last trip with them was cut short due to a hurricane (October, 2007 on the morningstar (We had 2.5 dives, cut the trip short and evacuated the island)). The good news is that Blackbeard's is an absolutely first class operation. They allowed each of us on the aborted cruise to rebook at no expense to us. I've just had to pay airfare again. Unfortunately my travel insurance didn't cover non-medical trip interruptions.

I'm looking forward to going again. The Boats fit my style (Low Maintenance traveler). I'm looking forward to the shark dive that I missed out on during the previous trip.

Anyone else headed out at this time?

thats nice that they let people rebook with no extra cost I'm going October of this year.

Bump...

Just remember, it's not the size of the boat that matters, it's how much fun you have on board....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom