Black Friday Sales

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's a killer deal on a demo Bare Velocity Ultra in ML, LT or XL. There all too small in the chest or too tall for me. Would be about $115 after discount.

BF is definitely not what it used to be. I have been looking for a medium 1.5MM Scubapro tropical steamer wetsuit for a month+ now and have not found any discounts whatsoever ($199.95 before and now). Oh well, what can you do.
Take a look at our reversible 2 mm one-piece suit. Very comfortable and stretchy, and since it is reversible, it is like getting two suits in one.

We have all sizes in stock right now.

Thank you both! Neither are quite exactly what I’m looking for (but very close!) and the help is definitely greatly appreciated. :cheers:

Thank you both! Neither are quite exactly what I’m looking for (but very close!) and the help is definitely greatly appreciated. :cheers:
I know it's frustrating dude. Everything I find is either one notch too long, too small in the chest or too big around the gut. Never find anything I'm interested in that works in every dimension. I found one suit that was close enough and pulled the trigger on a half off BF closeout deal. Then, an hour later, got an email from PayPal about a refund and from the company "sorry we didn't update the website, those are out of stock...".

I know it's frustrating dude. Everything I find is either one notch too long, too small in the chest or too big around the gut. Never find anything I'm interested in that works in every dimension. I found one suit that was close enough and pulled the trigger on a half off BF closeout deal. Then, an hour later, got an email from PayPal about a refund and from the company "sorry we didn't update the website, those are out of stock...".
Yes it is tough. I bought a nice size small SP 7mm that has maybe 5 dives on it when a local shop closed not too long ago that I will most likely have to resell because there’s just no way I will ever fit it. The search continues!

Here's a killer deal on a demo Bare Velocity Ultra in ML, LT or XL. There all too small in the chest or too tall for me. Would be about $115 after discount.

Thanks for the heads up, I was able to snag one of these.

I have no affiliation with ATA/BAR Divers but they are the stateside dealer of the Duslate Mini. They are currently $85 shipped through Dec 1. I picked one up to mess around with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom