Black Friday Sales

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RobPNW

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone heard of any good Black Friday sales for this year? I just need a few things but the one bigger ticket item I'd like to get is a dive camera.

Just like with everything else, I’ll be really surprised if there are any really good sales this year. Inventories are pretty low. Everyone’s costs are up.

Just like with everything else, I’ll be really surprised if there are any really good sales this year. Inventories are pretty low. Everyone’s costs are up.
You're probably right. Every time I look for something, I see out of stock all over the place, unless you're a small or XXL LOL.

Anyone heard of any good Black Friday sales for this year? I just need a few things but the one bigger ticket item I'd like to get is a dive camera.
I have a Nikonos V never used in the box with a never used 35mm Nikor lens in the box if there are no cameras left by Thanksgiving +1. :p

Piranha, Dive-Right-In-Scuba, and Deep 6 usually have sales. Nothing announced yet.
Cameras are rare items on such sales; they tend to have a low markup. What kind of camera were you looking for?

So far I've been researching the Sealife Micro 3.0 mainly because I'm a simpleton and it's completely self contained so no housing or o-rings etc. I think it has some kind of color correction mode too but still reading up on it.

Piranha, Dive-Right-In-Scuba, and Deep 6 usually have sales. Nothing announced yet.
Cameras are rare items on such sales; they tend to have a low markup. What kind of camera were you looking for?
I've seen the Sealife stuff on sale. Usually it's a couple hundred off some camera and light rig package. I already have a light and tray from last year so hopefully they do something on just the camera.

PM me, nothing's up yet, but soon . . .

No dive computers, but Regs, BP/Ws, computers, fins and BCDs. I don't have a lot of inventory, but I have some manufacturer deals I can pass on.

Our shop has a, "No Garbage" policy. We don't sell anything we wouldn't dive. We'd rather point you at the thing you need, even if we don't get a sale. We only sell items we like.

You might check in with Backscatter, Reef Photo and Video and Optical Ocean Sales for their sales, but I don't know if they've posted anything yet or what they do...just my go-to's for camera gear. Good luck!

We have the Oly TG-6s on sale for $50 off, more will be forthcoming in our sale announced at Black Friday, probably on lights.

Back
Top Bottom