Black Diamond M/L ********FT/FS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

psyco 24/7

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a Black Diamond BCD for sale or trade. The size is M/L and it is in great condition. The only reason that I am trying to get rid of it is because it is to big for my wife. I am looking to trade for the same only smaller or you just throw out an offer of what you have for trade.

If I don't find a trade that is as good I am looking to get $350. I will have some pictures of it soon.

How about a small Ranger?

Not the BCD isn't sold yet. It is yours for the price above. Can I get some infornation about the Small Ranger.

I'll take some pictures and post them later tonight. It's used, but in good shape. I bought it for my son, but in the last year he's grown like a weed and needs something bigger now.

nice meeting with you James. Let me know what you thought of the other BCD. I am sure that you will be happier with the BD

Likewise, I was nice to actually see it up close and personal instead of looking at a picture on the computer. I talked with the owner of the cressi sub bcd, he could not come up with the name or model. So, I either go by blind faith or treck up to Wahiawa to see it. I will get back with you in the next few days. Thanks for taking the time to see me.

Back
Top Bottom