Bigger display computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The price for shearwater stuff was just increased as well. You might find a shop that will honor the previous price if you hurry.

The price for shearwater stuff was just increased as well. You might find a shop that will honor the previous price if you hurry.
I went into my shop and asked if they had done the price hike, they said yes. I told them I would buy the peregrine right no now if they could get me the old price.

I am really liking it so far…

What was the original price? Divers-Supply has it at $499

I have the Mares Quad Air and it has a larger display. Might be a good option if you have the tank module with your Mares Smart computer as it uses the same transmitter. It doesn't have a color display or compass though. Bought mine on ebay from Europe and was much less expensive.

What was the original price? Divers-Supply has it at $499
Not sure on that one. I purchased the Perdix AI and the price on that appears to have gone up around 150.00 or so depending on what transmitter you go with. I bought the Swift so it was a bit more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom