BigBlue CF900P Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kafkaland

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking for a versatile dive light. Not for cave or wreck diving, but as a general purpose dive light in murkier water, to look in crannies, the occasional night dive, or just to bring out the colors. I'm taking AOW soon, and need to have my own light, so now is the time to buy one. I was looking at the BigBlue CF900P, and liked that it had adjustable brightness levels, and rechargeable batteries. It also has a focusable beam, whih seems like a nice touch - I wouldn't know which beam angle to get with the fixed-beam ones, and like to keep it versatile. The price tag ($199) is a bit of a turn-off, though.

Does anyone have experience with this light, or any other thoughts on this that you want to share?

It's a great light! I have one and so do several of my friends. Couldn't be more pleased with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom