Big Tube of Aqua Seal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mainedvr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Where do you get larger tubes of aqua seal and Cotol. I did find an 8oz tube for around $24 online sounds good just wanted to see if anyone else had a source located in US or easy to ship to US.

Thanks

I grabbed a big tube at my LDS but it seems like $20-$25 is about average for online. A quick check shows Leisure Pro, DRIS, and Dive Seekers all carry it online.

That is what I was thinking it looks like that price range is average figured I would see if someone had a supplier that was less funny how somethings things at one place are half the cost of others.

Thanks

8oz - $20 on amazon - free shipping

Does keeping it refreigerated help slow down the harding in the tube?

Does keeping it refreigerated help slow down the harding in the tube?
have tried to fridge it- but does help- but better to get smaller tubes for use-don't have to worry about your tube being as hard as a rock when you need it- and remember at least 2 coats of glue....

you do not want to go larger than 8oz- since once you open tube will harden in that place- I usually drill holes thry top and sides a few times till whole tube hardens- duct tape holes to keep air out. I usually get online from LP- but that Amazon deal mmerriman listed is the best you are going to get..

I keep mine in the freezer. It only takes 15-20 minutes to warm up and after 1 year it still is good

I keep mine in the freezer. It only takes 15-20 minutes to warm up and after 1 year it still is good
We use loctite similar to super glue for gaskets and it goes bad if we do not keep it in the freezer. Glad to know it works.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom