Big Thank You to Wreckmania crew!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HDrider

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I would like to thank everyone that was at the Wreck-mania dives on Lady Go Diver in South East Florida this past week! Josh and I enjoyed diving with the gang on Sunday afternoon, and I really enjoyed the dinner afterwards. It was truly a pleasure to meet everyone. Special thanks to Walter for letting me know what day fit in his class the best for a couple tagalongs and to Natasha for the wonderful dinner she had prepared Sunday evening. The rest of the gang it was a true joy to meet everyone I had a wonderful time. Perhaps there will be another time when we could meet again!

Thank you,

Tom

It was grand to meet both you and your son. Also, it was great that you could join us for the meal. Next time, you'll just have to be there the whole time!:D

Tom:
I'm so glad you dropped by for dinner. Did you know were planning a 'get together' here in Chicago for August or September? Maybe you can make that too?

Originally posted by Natasha
Tom:
Did you know were planning a 'get together' here in Chicago for August or September? Maybe you can make that too?

No I did not know. Fill me in I would love to come over to Chicago and see everyone. Do you plan to dive or just get together? either is fine with me.

Thank you again for including me in your dinner, it was very thoughtful and I really appreciated it. I had a great time meeting and talking to everyone. This was a fun group!

Tom

Back
Top Bottom