Big Kudos Dive Instructors - Ventura, CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Masterspykiller

Registered
Reaction score
Clint Reynolds and Phil Jennings, Ventura County, CA
PADI Instructors worthy of BIG KUDOS!!! :D

My wife, both kids (13 and 11) and I just finished a basic Openwater PADI course through Sport Chalet in Oxnard, CA. My otherwise fearless wife (she races Corvettes and used to fight competitively) first discovered the meaning of panic at 15ft when she had to pull off her mask. My two kids kept bugging each other and being teenagers.

This was a tough situation, but both Phil and Clint were very patient, they made an extra pool session for us to work through a problem and, when the rain cancelled our boat dives, they worked hard to reschedule in our tight calendar.

REALLY FANTASTIC GUYS! I was just impressed as I could be at their calm attitude, their endless patience and their willingness to do extra work. They wouldn't even accept an honorarium we tried to pay them for their extra time!

As an attorney, I deal with lots of creeps and sometimes forget there are still good guys in this world. Well, Phil and Clint are two models of what being a good guy is all about. Wow! High praise just isnt' enough. Bravo, Kudos, Standing Ovation, Encore, Encore . . .
Michael Ireland, Thousand Oaks, CA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom