Big Island tank rentals south of Jacks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marcus8

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi there, headed to the Big Island in a few weeks. Would like to get in some shore diving near our rental in Captain Cook but not relishing driving back and forth to pick up tanks/weight. Jack's rental policy is for 24 hours which is understandable but it means I'd have to make consecutive day trips to Kailua Kona. It's just not convenient for us. So I'm wondering if there is a shop near Captain Cook that rents tanks/weights? Not seeing anything on google but hopefully I'm missing something.....

Don't think your are going to find anything south of Kona. Might try one of the other shops in Kona and see if they can work out a two day deal and just get more cylinders. Kona Honu or Big Island Divers are shops I have had good dealings with.

Thanks for the reply. Tried them already with no luck. Looks like we'll take an extra drive in there. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom