Big Island Coffee Farms?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kimela

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Last time we were on the Big Island we visited Sunshower Farms and I'm thinking it might be nice to visit another farm this time around (we leave on Monday). Anyone know of a small coffee farm that is fun and interesting?

Last time we were on the Big Island we visited Sunshower Farms and I'm thinking it might be nice to visit another farm this time around (we leave on Monday). Anyone know of a small coffee farm that is fun and interesting?

Last few times we were in Kona we have gone to:
Farm Tour Directions | Mountain Thunder Coffee

I like coffee but my wife is a connoisseur of the stuff. A little pricy but she swears by this place. Interesting tours too. Mark

@Scuba Lawyer - thank you!

+1 for Greenwell. Great coffee, and sometimes they have fresh avocados and fruit for cheap. The tour is nice, but just tasting the coffee works as well. Greenwell isn't cheap by the bag, but it's great coffee.

+1 for Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation. Was just on the Big Island last month for the first time and visited Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation. I enjoyed my time there. No problem Uber'ing to/from as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom