big hello from MAURITIUS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

labesage

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello there,i have been a diver for 25 odd years (bsac dive leader) with early 1500 dives. when my eldest son was 18 he went all the way to club instructor and then tried tek diving so i joined him and we just finished the tdi advanced nitrox and accelerated decom procedures.we now use twin 12 and the next step will be to do the tri mix courses.we live and dive nearly every week ends in mauritius an island in the indian ocean and sometimes dive on holidays.

Great to have you on SB. Mauritius is one location I've considered to dive. Look forward to your posts.

Welcome to the board. I recently got ocean wet for the first time in Mauritius (with Blue Water Divers in Trou aux Biches). Where on (or should I say 'off) the island do you dive?

Welcome to the board. I recently got ocean wet for the first time in Mauritius (with Blue Water Divers in Trou aux Biches). Where on (or should I say 'off) the island do you dive?

i usually dive with a club the Mauritius Underwater Group a BSAC affiliate,clubs dive are during tne week ends and some time nignt dives on wednesdays and/or thursdays.we tend to prefer the western coast sometimes i join the commercial clubs at hotels/resorts

Hi, labesage! How are you? I'm from Brazil and I'm planning to dive in Mauritius next July 2012 with my wife. So far I've been looking for a dive center that offers dives in caves (in Flic en Flac, am I right?). I'm a IANTD certified "Intro to Cave" diver. Would you happen to know any such center that could take me there?

Also, I was wondering how good are the dives from the shore. We'll be staying next to Pereybere Beach, but I'm gonna rent a car to travel around the island. Does any center rent cylinders or should I take mine?

I hope you don't mind me loading you up with questions, it's just that there seems to be so many options that I'd better rely on the opinions of a local. :) Thanks!

Hi there labesage, Funny though I do dive with Mug nearly every week too. Must have met a few times im sure. and welcome

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom