Big Feet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hwntw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm cursed with very big feet, does anyone know of any manufacturers that make neoprene shoes in size 15 uk or if anyone custom makes dive boots/shoes?

I don't know how U.K. and U.S. sizes compare; I wear a size 15 U.S. Which is bad news, because I can't get Sea Soft Sunrays in my size (unlike my wife & friend, who wear like 9's). I e-mailed the manufacturer & they don't even make them in a size 15.

Scuba.com has a warm water scuba boots page that lists the sizes in the little product descriptions; would any of these work for you?

I have 2 pair of size 15 Mares scuba boot(ies), but off-hand I don't remember where I bought them. I got the second pair because of a sale offer I got; sales in my size boot aren't that common, so I grabbed the backup pair.

Richard.

If you search Google with the right search words, you'll find plenty of booties to match your size. Here's an example:
scuba dive boots size 16 - Google Product Search

Note that for men, US shoe sizes are 1/2 larger than UK shoe sizes.

Hope this helps.

I ordered a pair of Mares boots from Leisure Pro [http://www.leisurepro.com/Prod/MRSBTR.html],size 13. Had to send them back. I wear size 13-14, depending on shoe. Their 13 was too big, and I got the 12, which has plenty of room for me. The Mares size 13 boot was the only one I've ever encountered that was actually too big. Looks like Mares is your best bet, unless you want to do some really aggressive toenail clipping. I had a half inch cut off one foot [not on purpose].

Well I thought I'd tried every combination, obviously not, thanks for that, my toenails really appreciate it.

Hi guys. My name is James from cairns Australia. I run diverse booties here where we make custom dives boots to order. Check us out on Facebook we would love to help design your own style of booties in your size. No idea is to crazy. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom