Bicycle Rental In Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loudives

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
OK all the rental places with web sites want to much per day! I will need a bicycle for 6 days April 19-25 and don't want to pay more than $10 per day. Include lock and chain.
So come on guys and gals give me the locals who can do this.

Lou

I have brought a few bikes down over the years.
You could pick up a garage sale or craigslist bike and most airlines will let you bring it for a fee.
Leave it in Coz. Donate it to the humane society, the will auction it or trade it. You could give or loan it to one of the DM's or captains. You could sell it to one of the many bike rental shops, or you could store it for when you return. I am sure Dave, Christi or Eva would be able to get it into needy or worthy hands.

+1 for bringing your own with you.

For those diving with Aldora and staying north of the town square we provide a very nice bike with cable lock. That lets them use the bike all they want during their stay, and load the dive boats at the Villa Aldora. The bikes are all like new and include beach cruisers and Giant brand 21 speed hybrids. WE also have a very nice paved bike path to the north end, I ride it every day. Of course there is no charge.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

PS Since Aldora takes care of your dive gear you of course don't have to drag it on the bike.

Last edited:
Any of you locals know a good place to buy a reasonably priced fixie/cruiser? When I'm in PDC, I can pick one up pretty easily for around $80 at one of the stores on 30th, but not sure about Cozumel. I find that if I'm staying longer than a week, it's better to buy than rent, as you can sell or donate the bike when you leave.

This is what I'm talking about:

playa-cruiser.jpg

I rent a scooter for less than 18/day - I think 15? Across from Aldora, don't know the name of it.

Back
Top Bottom