Bezel for sk7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just recently moved (again) and was going to hook up my sk7 to a dss boot but can't find the bezel. Don't know what I did and I've turned my apt upside down and still can't find it. Went to a dive shop today but their comp was down so can't find out whether I can order just the bezel. Anyone here have any idea where I might be able to get a hold of one (if it's even possible)? Thanks.

You can have the one I lost on the spegal grove last week, just need to find it.

Yes you can get the the bezel. my lds said about $7.00

Dave

You know, I have a DSS mount and I never quite thought the mount really secured the bezel all that well. I wonder if anyone else with a DSS mount have lost bezels.

I've got the newer version of the SK7 mount from DSS - it holds as well as anything.

Edit - I just saw an old post by Tobin, I've got the console version of the SK7 also, it seems it's a little different from the wrist mount version. That might explain the good fit.

midwestdvr:
Just recently moved (again) and was going to hook up my sk7 to a dss boot but can't find the bezel. Don't know what I did and I've turned my apt upside down and still can't find it. Went to a dive shop today but their comp was down so can't find out whether I can order just the bezel. Anyone here have any idea where I might be able to get a hold of one (if it's even possible)? Thanks.

You can get the bezel and even the friction ring and the compass capsule independently from LDS. I got all of them for the DSS boot. Save some good money not having to buy the normal wrist mount just to break it up for the pieces. Understand that they carry them as spare parts for replacements.

DWJ:
You can have the one I lost on the spegal grove last week, just need to find it.

Yes you can get the the bezel. my lds said about $7.00

Dave
I wish. That's on top of my list next time I visit florida.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom