Beware of performance diver barrys point rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeremyNZ

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After their subcontractor contaminayed my tanks with compressor oil, they claimed it would be OK to jist refill them. The refused to refund the cost of the test or pay for cleaning. They couldnt fix an inflator and charged for it anyway. They lied about it later.

After their subcontractor contaminayed my tanks with compressor oil, they claimed it would be OK to jist refill them. The refused to refund the cost of the test or pay for cleaning. They couldnt fix an inflator and charged for it anyway. They lied about it later.

Yep they charged me for changing the battery in my computer too, despite trashing it whilst doing so, and hoping i wouldn't notice. Then, when i refused to accept it back because it was obvuously broken, they tried to blame the age of the computer, stating that the fault (which didn't exist before i took it in) and fact that it no longer worked was "normal wear and tear". It was only when i went ballistic, and said that i expected their insurance to cough up, that they miraculously got it working again.....All in all, the whole saga took a few weeks to resolve.

Hmmmm.....

Any other LDS in the area? That's crap service

Back
Top Bottom