Beware ANDy Bard rippoff,selling on ebay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seahuntjerry

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
:(Andy ripped off one our small community new vintage scuba collector divers.
Mike Adams pd over $95.00 for set of double over three months ago,refuses to ship or refund his money.
Andy was on the other vintage sites and ripped off other members.

Please do not bid on his ebay auctions like this one Medi double hose

Thjis is not a personal grudge,he screwed my friend,OUR small diving community doesn't need to support him period.
Jerry :eyebrow:

Jerry,

I have had no contact with Andy Bard, sounds like the "Old WW11 Marine." Remember him? pictured mint items and shipped junk or didn't ship anything. As i recall we had a member who was a peace officer who put him outof business..

I think I recall Mike from many years ago..He lives in a small town in the east. I did some business with him.

Isthere anything we as a group we can do to put Mr Bard out of business? Like writing letters to E bay?

I am still after the couple from Mexico...have a John Doe (unlimted time and names) warrant on them-- I will never recover the estimated $10,000....

I hate crooks !

SDM

I saw him bidding about a week ago.I wrote him and let him know what a good guy he was.He said he was glad I was in his thoughts.I said you are in a lot of other peoples thoughts.He must be a crack head or something.A real piece of work.I think it was an off ebay deal.If he lived closer I would like to have lunch with him,really.I think he lives in VA.:cool2:

Last edited:
I just received a refund from Andy by paypal. This was not a e bay listing. The tanks were for sale on the VDH site. I am glad this has been resolved.

Another ebayer just left him negative feedback.He never received his items yet.Must be drugs or brain dead.:cool2:

Back
Top Bottom