Best wrecks in Malta on air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M@tt

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all: Im going to be in Matla end of August 2014. What are some recommendation for some wrecks? I'm an AOW with 80+ dives of which probably 30+ are on some amazing WWII wrecks.

Any other good dives recommend?

M@tt

seems like not many divers from Malta on here.

I have never dived in Malta but recently read the August edition of UK's DIVE magazine (http://divemagazine.co.uk/destinations/malta), which is dedicated entirely in diving in Malta, covering both wrecks and reefs. I think you can read it for free on their website or download it from iTunes newsstand.

I think the link above is pretty good. I think the Um EL Faroud is a must dive.

Yes the faroud is a deffinate!
Most of the wrecks in Malta are sunk on purpose to attract divers. The other two you probably would want to dive are the Rosie and p29! If you fancy doing the deep course out there then the imperial eagle is also on your list!
some other sites of interest diving wise... are the blue hole and inland sea in Gozo.
Where are you staying in Malta? I love the country and go about once a year for a weeks diving!

Hey all: Im going to be in Matla end of August 2014. What are some recommendation for some wrecks? I'm an AOW with 80+ dives of which probably 30+ are on some amazing WWII wrecks.

Any other good dives recommend?

M@tt
How was the diving then? I am going in a week's time and was just wondering what to dive. I am staying at the Westin.

Back
Top Bottom