Best Wishes for the Holidays!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joshua.d.vise

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,
Best wishes for this holiday season. I hope the new year presents us with lots of opportunities for diving together!
Josh Vise

Cheers and Happy New Year! I'm personally toasting and hoping that 2021 will be the year that expat divers here in ROK actually do something for the expat community in terms of diving experience (rather than diving training for certs) Korea has more to offer than just getting a license.

Cheers and Happy New Year! I'm personally toasting and hoping that 2021 will be the year that expat divers here in ROK actually do something for the expat community in terms of diving experience (rather than diving training for certs) Korea has more to offer than just getting a license.
I'm sure a lot of people will! Getting a cert and doing things for the community don't have to be mutually exclusive, either. Could you make a list of suggestions or ideas? There are probably a dozen opportunities that people aren't aware of, and just need the right info.

Also, anyone else, if you have any suggestions, information, ideas about diving with a purpose other than cert related, please feel free to share!

I'm sure a lot of people will! Getting a cert and doing things for the community don't have to be mutually exclusive, either. Could you make a list of suggestions or ideas? There are probably a dozen opportunities that people aren't aware of, and just need the right info.

Also, anyone else, if you have any suggestions, information, ideas about diving with a purpose other than cert related, please feel free to share!

I would personally organize a trip for expat divers to Ulleung-do. Been on my bucket list for a while now. Of course there is the Stella I wrote about some months ago. Many good shipwrecks up that way but considering it's the largest in Asia it seems like a box one must check before their time here in the ROK is done.

I'd pretty much love to do some night diving also, ideally around Jeju where there are actual reefs and colors that pop. I was planning to get down there last year but Covid......

:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom