Best way to Koh Tao and recommended resort?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jun Lao

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi peeps,

Currently based in Ho Chi Minh VN for work and with the looming Christmas holiday ahead, I plan to dive Koh Tao this period,

Any tips on the quickest way to get there from vn? recommended dive resorts, prefer the more private ones

regards

Jun:D

Last edited:
There is an office just round the corner of Kao Sarn Rd in Bangkok with a really talkative English guy called Dave. You can contact him directly on info@justdiveit.com . He will help with travel down to Koh tao. And he will give any advice for Bangkok as well. It looks like Christmas will be fun on Koh Tao.

Personally if you are not going to Koh Tao for specific reasons other than the diving, I would seriously consider doing your diving in the Andaman (west) coast of South Thailand. Far superior option at this time of year.

decided to just go home to phil this xmas and go to andaman on Feb 12-17 2010, giving me more time to prepare, many thanks for inputs :)

Back
Top Bottom