Best time of yr to dive Lembeh Strait?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

farsidefan1

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I gather that different parts of Indonesia have totally different seasons. My wife and I like warm water (80 degrees+) and would like to see lots of critters:D. Yeah, I know, doesn't everyone? We want to visit Lembeh Straits and have heard that Sept - October is a good time to visit. I also remember hearing that different seasons have different critters. We don't have any particular critters on our bucket list, we just enjoy hanging around and watching behaviors and I take a few crappy photographs for our own memories.Thanks in advance. Depending on the answers we may join another scubaboarder in the Sept.

Hi,

Sept - Nov is usually great for cephalopods, frogfish, crustacean, to name a few. So if you don't have particular critters on your bucket list, any time of the year is good :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom