Best Shop in Koh Tao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

straponghz3:
Thanks,

we fly this Sunday. BTW, what is the weather like now in Phuket? Just in case we have to escape Koh Tao...

The weather is great on Phuket now - although admittedly we had lousy rainy days until mid December. Most unusual weather for Phuket then as it was supposed to be warm and sunny but then again the patterns are crazy all over the world.

straponghz3:
Any experience with Dive shops in Koh Tao? Heaading out there soon and was wondering if anybody can recommend a good dive shop/resort: Small groups and experienced instructers, good equipment, good service and friendly and so on....

I spent all this season working on the island as video-ographer and having been on most of the boats that run from the island I would reccommend trying Divepoint (who fit all the criteria you specify)
A perfect place to stay whilst you're there is Koh Tao Garden Resort which has it's entrance almost opposite the Divepoint shop, although this time of year you'll be spoilt for choice on accomodation, Koh Tao has a huge variety of places to stay, so do look around.
I have to add that Coral Grand Resort seems fine (it's actually a classy looking resort) but the accomodation there is a little pricey and their boats are not as roomy as the Divepoint one.
Phil TK

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom