Best Place to Find Stuff/Treasures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jazappi

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So I see everybody finding all sorts of cool stuff. From anchors to clay pipes and everything in between. I was wanting to get some opinions on where the best place to find these treasures. Midwest preferably.

Thanks for the input!

Local swimming holes are always a good spot.....especially if there is something to jump off of, slide off of, dive off of...etc.

You live in an area that has been populated for many years, if I were you I would visit your local archieves and look through some of the old maps of your area going back as far as you can. Most villages are started on rivers or around lakes, some of these villages may not even be there anymore. It may be very dirty diving and there may be extra risks such as submeged trees, garbage and stollen cars, so make sure you are prepared for these things. And then the most important thing, get in the water and dive. The more you dive the more you will find. There may be artifacts all over the place just waiting to be recovered.

ZDD

we go to the rivers that people float you find all sorts of things!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom