Best of Both Worlds: Bunaken to Lembeh, Photo Expedition May 20 - June 1st, 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackConnick

Jack Connick
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
lemba_header2d3d87e.jpg

Photo Expedition:
The Best of Both Worlds: Bunaken to Lembeh, May 20 - June 1st, 2013
Coral and Fish-Rich Reefs to the Best Macro Diving in the World!

Travel with Optical Ocean Sales on an all-inclusive photo expedition to dive the heart of the “Coral Triangle” of North Sulawesi, which contains more marine species than any other area on the planet!

Begin with 4 days of 3-4* tank dives photographing the incredible reefs and vistas of Bunaken National Park. This region is home to over 390 species of coral and a myriad of tropical fish. Its beautiful walls are teaming with life! Bunaken is simply one of the best places to hone your wide-angle photography skills.

Then on to what is considered by many the “greatest macro diving in the world!” Lembeh Straits. Enjoy at least 3 dives a day with the small and bizarre creatures that make Lembeh’s black sands their home. Residents include; pygmy seahorses, flamboyant cuttlefish, psychedelic mandarin fish, walking sharks, plus just about every type of frogfish, octopus, squid and nudibranch imaginable! The number of incredible creatures to photograph can be overwhelming.

resort02.jpg

There will be daily seminars ranging from “Buoyancy for Photogs” to “Shooting Super Macro.” Even a little friendly competition thrown in. Experiment with backlighting, snoots and “close focus, wide angle.” In the evenings there will be a chance to review the day’s photos with the goal of everyone taking their skills to the next level. Take part in the daily activities as much or little as you like.

Trip includes round trip air fare from Seattle to Singapore and onto Manado on Singapore Airlines! Resorts include 5 nights at the ever popular Tasik Ria Resort in Poolview Rooms, including up to 14 dives and a free night dive. Next, 5 nights at the at the luxurious Kasawari Resort, in Deluxe Villa accommodations. Included are 13 dives and a free night dive. Rooms in Singapore, transfers, meals, tanks, weights and nitrox are all included!

diving11.jpg

May 20th-June 1st, 2013 - 11 Days/10 Night All-Inclusive Trip - Only $3925!

• Lead By Martin Heyn from Optical Ocean Sales
  • Round Trip Air Fare from Seattle** (2 bags at 50lbs free)
  • 10 nights twin share accommodations including all meals
  • 8.5 days diving, Free Nitrox, and transfers
  • Tanks & weights, 50% discount on rental gear
  • In Airport Day Hotel, Singapore
  • 1 night Peninsula Hotel, Singapore
  • Park Fees, T-Shirt, Thumb Drive w/Tutorials
  • Upgrades, additional dives, private guides and land tours available.
$500 deposit*** holds your spot!
See our Flyer or Website for more details, or call us at 800-359-1295 / +1 206-284-1142
Email Martin Heyn at Optical Ocean Sales

*Final price may change due to fuel charges, taxes and surcharges not under our control.
**Air fare is a group rate based on 10 people departing Seattle.
*** Deposit refundable if trip doesn't occur, otherwise it is transferable, but not refundable. Final payment due by April 1st.

You have my interest. My wife and I are planning a trip to Lembeh straits and Bunaken reef but we were thinking of going in October. I like warm water (my definition being 80 + degrees) and good viz ( yes, I am aware that good viz is no what you get when muck diving - I'll happly adjust. Your price looks very good as well. I'll give you a call. Thanks

We've changed the departure city from Seattle to Los Angeles to better accommodate our guests. The cost of the trip has been lowered $200 to only $3725 for this great macro dive trip for 10 days!

Spots are filling up fast - 8 are sold, so don't wait too long to sign up!

Jack

Back
Top Bottom